Saturday, August 15, 2009

He first loved us.


How do I begin to explain all that has passed in and out of my heart and life? So much has happened and I feel more liberated than I ever have! I believe what I am experiencing is a freedom in Christ that has finally come after years of much struggle, millions of tears, and the worst heartache I could imagine. But in exposure to what I thought I wanted, the revelation of my secret heart's thoughts came. In allowing myself something I never thought would be permitted like this, I've found peace and my joy again. God is growing me up... by giving me more freedom. It feels so weird. I guess... do I dare wonder is it because I have endured long enough He granted me this? I still have so much to learn, but He loosed the corset strings just a little and this deeper inhale is unbelievable.


I can rest in Him again. My desire is ever more clear and present YET I love Him so much I know whatever the outcome it will be ok. Growing up in Him is the most fulfilling experience. How can anyone live apart from Him?

1 comment:

Jason Mills said...

good stuff, may He continue to grow you! (this is abby on jason's account by the way)