Wednesday, November 2, 2011

makes all the difference



And I remember that fight

Two-thirty AM

As everything was slipping right out of our hands

I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street

Braced myself for the "Goodbye"‘cause that’s all I’ve ever known

Then you took me by surprise

You said, "I’ll never leave you alone."

You said, "I remember how we felt sitting by the water

And every time I look at you, it’s like the first time

I fell in love with a careless man’s careful daughter

She is the best thing that’s ever been mine.


Having a man who will hang on no matter what, tell you "just take me hand and I'll do the rest"; that makes all the difference in the world...






2 comments:

Abi said...

That's one of my favorite pictures. :)

overthinker said...

=) love love love this, that ben is the type you can lean on and rest in. such comfort to know you will be well taken care of in japan; even though God's care is best...nice to have a human too eh?