Saturday, July 12, 2008

more to come...


i want to write so much more but it's too late now and i must exercise SOME self restraint... so hopefully tomorrow night i can let loose! but i just wanted to say a little something this evening. i love my life right now. that sounds nutty i know and it's not the usual "i love it" because everything is going my way. not at all! but i love it because God has grown me up in so many areas and revealed Himself to me even more. He is more real to me than ever before and i love what i am seeing. the more i see of Him the more i fall in love. i am so happy right now at this inexplicable peace and excitement for anything and everything He might send my way. "here i am, send me" is my cry. i will do it all for You. anything you ask me i am ready! i love my God. how can anybody get through this life without Him?!!! He makes me complete. He completely understands me, plans my life for what is best for me and what will grow me up as a person. and He loves me no matter what. how often do we get that from humanity. almost never! but whatever i do, He will always love me for me.

4 comments:

overthinker said...

hooray. that's a good place to be.

anyway i found you and now your blog will no longer be safe! muahaha...yeah. anyway, we need to pull out our pointe shoes soon eh? ;)

Abi said...

I'm so happy for you! It's been so special to me to see God move in your life. Love you.

Anonymous said...

you really have an amazing blog here!!! it's really inspiring!!!

DearVoid said...

abby: don't make me cry! ok ok turn about is fair play : ) and i know you'll stop after the 3rd or 4th time ; )
krosemarie: thank you, i just write what i feel and don't really worry about the outcome : )