Thursday, October 23, 2008

nothing major

just felt like saying hello : )

~ God is continuing to make His presence real to me. He i believe is affirming His plans, my wishes (see older post haha), doors might be opening for them, at least two of the three. the third, who knows, and at this point - who cares!!

~ i had a defining moment riding home... a couple night ago not quite sure when. but one of those late night by yourself rides where it's just you and God. i was wrapped in some favorite worship music and it hit me "if i die right now, if i crashed into something, i don't care one bit!" i have struggled before with the fact that if someone said if you could go to heaven right now would you? truthfully i'd have to say no. my flesh clung to too many things here that i was afraid i'd miss. but a couple of nights ago i felt it in my bones that "to live is Christ but to die is gain"!!! it was real it was true

~ kids make me laugh from the standpoint that a couple of weeks ago i came home thinking they are adorable and i can't wait to try my hand at motherhood. today i came home thinking kids are the craziest things. i wasn't in a sick em mood but not all lovey dovey. i still want them, just the changing mood made me laugh. my own fickleness

~ funny today being a little jesus almost got me killed, not in the way most would think. i just have to laugh at myself (and i can because i'm a girl ; )) i was listening to third day. my favorite group to worship to, and i had the impulse to lift my hands, and i did for a split second then it hit me... i'm driving. haha i'm such a moron but i know He loves me for my weirdness. i feel like i'm Jesus' "weird al yankovic" if that makes any sense haha o wow it's late

~ i had another small but amazing blessing on the way home. driving the 417 (i love it no one is there and very little man made stuff to see) right smack dab in front of me was the most amazing scene. the sun was just behind a group of clouds and it made the edges glow the most spectacular oranges and purples and pinks. above you could actually see whitish rays of light coming off the cloud. it looked like what only exists in artists minds. well it was in one Artist's mind today. staring at it i could picture what it could look like when the Lord of lords King of kings Very God of very gods appears in the sky to take away His bride and when He will return with His holy ones, us, to avenge the souls of the slain and to establish His righteous reign over all the earth. *sigh*

~ i want to start a Bible study badly. i'm looking at one that focuses on God's covenants He makes with us. it's called... Covenant...

~ don't know what school holds for the future but with all the complaining i do i am loving what i'm learning. thank you, sir, you are right. i admit it. that class has changed my life.

3 comments:

Abi said...

What an exciting stange of your life! I am so excited for you, and greatly encouraged. <3

overthinker said...

aaaaccckkkkkk!

^that's me having withdrawals.
what are you doing saturday nov 1? my fam has a garage sale but maybe we can meet sometime?
call me. or i will call you.

DearVoid said...

yes! yes! yes!