Thursday, October 30, 2008

was...

i was going to try and sleep but...
... i'm weary. i need a spiritual refresher. God what's the point in all this? what good will you bring about from all this. dont mistake me life isn't horrible, just going through a moment of weakness.
*a couple minutes later*
taking a suggestion to read the chapter of psalm that is the same day of the month:
Psalm 30, God has not lost his sense of humor

"I will extol You O Lord for You have lifted me up
And have not let my enemies rejoice over me
O Lord my God
I cried to You for help, and You healed me.
O Lord You have brought up my soul from Sheol;
You have kept me alive, that I should not go down ot the pit.
Sing praise to the Lord, you His godly ones,
And give thanks to His holy name.
For HIs anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for a lifetime;
Weeping may last for the night,
But a shout of joy comes in the morning.
Now as for me, I said in my prosperity,
'I will never be moved.'
O Lord, by Your favor You have made my mountain ot stand strong;
You hid Your face, I was dismayed.
To You, O Lord, I called,
And ot the Lord I made supplication:
'What profit is there in mh blood, if i go down to the pit?
Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your faithfulness?
Hear O Lord and be gracious to me;
O Lord, be my helper'
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
That my soul may sing praises to You and not to be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever"!!!

o Lord renew my heart, renew my mind!!!

1 comment:

Abi said...

isn't God hilarious? In a helpful way too. Psalm 34 is a good one too : )