Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ok...


now that i had my temper tantrum with the last post so to speak i can be a little more positive...


life is weighing me down, but i know why and it gives me some comfort: i still have distances unmeasurable ahead of me where i can draw closer to my Saviour. and He is that. He saves me from the lowest low.

Psalm 55:16 "As for me, I shall call upon God,

And the Lord will save me."

Hebrews 7:25 "Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him"


i have so much life to live and God will fill it with His purpose for me specifically. instead of doing what i have done: getting tripped up over life's little dissappointments, i must keep focused on my Lord's plans for me for His glory - not mine! each day, each minute, each second should be used for Him.


one of my favorite quotes of all:

Mr. Magorium: "37 seconds"

Molly: "Great. Well done. Now we wait."

Mr. Magorium: "No. We breathe. We pulse. We regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. Our souls ingest. 37 seconds, well used, is a lifetime."


i never want to view the smallest amount of time time to waste and wait. waiting is waste. each moment has a purpose. each moment i live, i live to carry out the will of my Father. i was crafted for His glory and He will use me as another shade in His portrait of the world.

1 comment:

Abi said...

what an amazing quote! I'm glad we got to talk and sort everything out, remember His thoughts are higher than our thoughts, and His ways are higher than our ways!"
<3